We are committed to give you well-crafted pieces in soft linen and beautiful detailing. Quality comes down to all the different components and how they work together: the fabric, the lining, the tailoring, the seams and even smaller details like buttons. At Baliene we know how to do that. We give you pieces that feel good on the skin and are well fitted, so kids can enjoy wearing them. We give you sturdy clothing with fabrics that won’t fade, break, shrink or stretch and that are actually good for your kids skin and the environment.
Our designs are classic and elegant with a fun twist that can be dressed up or down for every occasion.
We have the highest quality standards for the elaboration of each garment using only the best fabrics, 100% linen and 100% cotton.
Linen has been our favorite fabric for the innumerable benefits this natural fiber offers.
- It's 2-3 times stronger than cotton resisting kids "wear and tear"
- Linen breathes much like human skin; In hot temperatures it absorbs moisture and deflects heat while in cool weather it retains body temperature
- Absorbs up to 20% of its weight in moisture, feeling dry to touch
- It's antibacterial
- Ideal fabric for kids sensitive skin, specially for those who suffer from excema or other skin allergies as it is hypoallergenic and has a natural ph balance
- It's anti-static
- Linen gets softer over time
- It resist stains like no other fabric and can be washed at high and low temperatures without loosing any of its properties
- Linen is Eco-friendly. It comes from flax and the totality of the plant is used in its production process. It does not require watering or pesticides and is 100% biodegradable.
Caring for Linen
How to care for linen:
- Hand wash or machine wash gentle cycle
- Luke warm water (max temp 60o)
- Soft detergent
- Wash with similar colors
- Treat stains as soon as possible
- Do not Bleach
- Tumble dry
- Place cloth on top of garment when ironing
- Note: linen garments may tend to shrink between 3-5% after first wash.